The Bramidan 4-0S (50) Mill Size Baler can bale substantial volumes quickly and efficiently and makes waste management easy.
With cross cylinders delivering high pressure and extremely stable compression this is an exceptionally efficient heavy duty Baler.
NB Please note that the 4-0S(50) technical data sheet depicts a different model of Bramidan baler. Please refer to photographs of the 4-0S(50) baler with turnbuckle closure, refurbished at Kenburn.
If you would like to know more about the Bramidan 4-0S(50) or any of our range of Vertical Balers please contact us.
- Bale weight approx 400-600kg
- 50 Tonnes press force
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm) 2040 x 1390 x 2900
- Professionally refurbished to the highest standards in our workshop in St Albans
- As-new condition
- 12 month parts and labour warranty
- Wide opening for large load capacity
- Low in height
- Cross cylinder design ensures stable compression
- Fast processing of waste due to extremely efficient operation
- Low Maintenance
- Available for purchase or rental
|Press force (t)
||3x400V 50Hz 25A
|Noise level (dB)
|Cycle time (sec)
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)
||2040 x 1390 x 2900
|Filling opening WxH (mm)
||1230 x 770
|Filling height (mm)
|Chamber height (mm)
|Bale size WxDxH (mm)
||1360 x 780 x 1200
|Bale weight cardboard approx (kg)
|Bale weight plastic approx (kg)