The compact Baler with a high capacity
The X10 is suitable for smaller retail shops, industrial companies or other companies who need a compact Baler with a high capacity. The compact design makes it ideal where space is limited.
Equipped with cross cylinders this Baler offers superior press force but also a very low overall height. The X10 has a relatively large filling opening and is ideal for plastics.
See the Bramidan X Series balers in action:
A Marine X10 Baler is also available to meet waste handling requirements on ships, rigs and shipyards.
If you would like to know more about our waste management products, the X10 or any of our Vertical Balers please contact us.
- Bale weight approx (kg) 70-110
- Dimensions WxDxH (mm) 1315 x 1040 x 1900
- 10 Tonnes press force
- Compact design with relatively large filling opening
- Very low overall height
- Very low noise level
- Turnbuckle door release
- Silent hydraulic system ensures minimal disruption to your work environment
- Easily fitted Baler requiring minimal room
- Extremely simple and safe to use
- Optional accessory for strap rolls to be placed on top of the baler rather than behind
|Press force (t)
||1×230/3 x 400V 50Hz
|Noise level (dB)
|Cycle time (sec)
|Dimensions WxDxH (mm)
||1315 x 1040 x 1900
|Filling opening WxH (mm)
||800 x 610
|Bale size WxDxH (mm)
||800 x 600 x 600
|Bale weight cardboard approx (kg)
|Bale weight plastic approx (kg)