Kenburn Select balers are energy efficient – only operating for the specific time required for the cycle to complete.
They also features a double push system, allowing the waste to breathe, before re-compacting, allowing more waste to be compacted per bale. A magnetic safety switch ensures the machine cannot be operated with the door open and an indicator light tells you when the machine is compacting or retracting.
- Large filling opening – labour costs are minimised due to faster loading of the machine and even fairly large boxes therefore won’t need to be broken down
- Automatic ejection – the highly compressed bale is automatically discharged onto a pallet ready for easy transportation, saving operator time (KV250 and KV500 models only)
- Material retainer barbs – reduce spring back of compacted material allowing larger volumes of additional waste to be loaded more quickly. (Applies as standard on KV250 and KV500 models. Barbs can be fitted if required on the KV40 and KV70 models.) An optional trolley is recommended for the removal of the bale on the KV40 & KV70 models, especially if retaining barbs have been specified
- Easy to use – machine is easy to operate
- Solid construction – machine is solid and well constructed, minimising your cost of ownership
- Certified staff training included in installation charge – operators receive the training they need to safely operate the machine
- Secure door closure – ensures safe operation for your staff when compacting material or removing bales
- Twin channel safety relay (KV500 model) and Magnetic safety switch – ensures the machine cannot be operated with the door open
- Quiet operation – ensures a more comfortable environment for the operator and anyone nearby
- CE Marked – machines are designed to provide European compliance
Kenburn Select Series Balers provide a cost effective waste management solution, without compromising on quality.
Designed and manufactured in Great Britain for Kenburn, these machines are solid and well built, simple in function and represent outstanding value for money. The machines are all simple to use – just press the Start button and walk away.
We will work with you to find a system that most suits your needs. Contact Us today to discuss your requirements.