The Kenburn KV70 Waste Baler is ideal for use in small retail outlets or where space is at a premium. The machine is simple to use – just press the Start button and walk away. It also features a double push system, allowing the waste to breathe, before re-compacting, allowing more waste to be compacted per bale.
The machine is the same width and depth as the Kenburn KV40, but being taller it produces are larger, heavier bale. The KV70 is suitable for baling a range of materials, including cardboard and plastics.
If you would like to know more about the KV70 or any of our other Vertical Balers and how they can improve your waste management please contact us.
- Bale weight (kg) cardboard approx 70, plastics approx 80-90
- Ideal for retail environments
- Single phase 240 v (3 pin plug) with a 3 phase motor
- Dimensions H x D x W (mm) 2630 x 620 x 865
- Designed for simplicity to use and maintain
- The motor doesn’t start at any time unless operating a function, making the machine more energy efficient
- Compact design – machine can be situated in locations where space is limited
- Energy efficient – the machine only operates for the specific time required for the cycle
- Flexible – powered by a standard 3 pin 13 amp socket (single phase)
- Suitable for paper, cardboard & soft plastics
- Machine can be supplied with barbs if required to hold down ‘springy’ material. If barbs are fitted, the optional trolley is strongly recommended to remove the bale.
- An indicator light tells you when the machine is compacting or retracting
- Magnetic safety switch ensures the machine cannot be operated with the door open
- CE approved
|Press force (t)
||1x240V 50Hz 4 Pole Single phase 6.69 Amps
|Noise level (dB)
|Cycle time (sec)
|Dimensions HxDxW (mm)
||2630 x 620 x 865
|Depth with door open (mm)
|Width with door open (mm)
||High efficiency external gear pump
|Loading door height (mm)
|Loading door opening (mm)
||730 x 535
|Bale size WxDxH (mm)
||730mm x 500mm x 1020mm
|Bale weight approx (kg)
||cardboard: 70kg, plastics: 80-90kg